Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vinyl dead? It’s very much alive and well, thank you very much

I’ve recently been having a bit of fun compiling my list of top 10 albums for the first half of 2011 (below, in no particular order). Here’s something interesting I found out, as I was working on this: only TWO of the titles are not available on vinyl from Amazon.ca. If there’s ever any proof that vinyl is alive and well, there it is.

My Top 10 albums for the first half of 2011:
Quite amazing, don’t you think? Talk about a rebirth of vinyl! And to top it off, most of these titles are currently temporarily OUT OF STOCK, which can only mean that they're selling quite well.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering: yes, Lady Gaga’s Born This Way and Adele’s 21 are also available on vinyl!

Long live vinyl.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment